“You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet, still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet.” - Franz Kafka
Design and create your life intentionally
Take more effective and focused actions
Gain greater clarity, intention and vision
Create momentum to get faster results
Life Coaching Sessions
I offer Life Coaching with a focus in mindfulness and present moment awareness. Together we work to strengthen your Core Self – that part of you that knows exactly who you are and what you want. We evaluate your goals and challenges (mental, physical, emotional and spiritual). We design an individualized plan of action to help you achieve your specific objectives and to enhance your overall well being. We communicate regularly through phone and/or online-chat and email so that the changes you’re making integrate deeply and you have access to immediate support when you need it most, during times of transformation.
Life Changing Guided Meditations
Learn the Art of Mental & Physical Relaxation!
Get connected with your inner–self, feel more peaceful, relaxed and happy!
Learn a skill and practice that calms the mind, relaxes and heals the body!
It’s not a philosophy not a religion, but a simple science of mental and physical relaxation, which contributes to emotional & physical healing.
We spend most of our days disconnected from ourselves. We so easily forget what it feels like to be present and at home in our own bodies! Most of our time is spent reacting to past or future ideas, and we understand this as “us”. Meditation reconnects you with something forgotten yet familiar: yourself. In tuning your consciousness away from the constant reactions to the external world – and towards what YOU naturally are, you begin to discover the life-changing peace of simply existing as you are. There is no religion involved, no blind belief. All that is required is an open mind and a want to heal and observe you critically. The potential benefits of continued meditation are literally infinite in nature. Both physically and emotionally, you stand to gain more than you could ever dream possible.
- Reduced risk of many, many health conditions, including heart disease, cholesterol, high blood pressure and cancer.
- Overall much less physical tension.
- Increased blood circulation.
- Become more in tune with your body, feeling each moment with new depth and vitality.
- Dissolution of insomnia.
- Decrease in chronic pain.
- An increase in brain activity in areas of decision-making and memory, among other areas.
- The potential to literally resolve all long-standing tensions, (most of which you are likely unaware) which affect your daily emotional responses.
- The potential for a genuine, loving, life-changing change of perspective towards everyone you know.
- Get closer to the truth of your personal existence, and further away from circumstance-created illusions about yourself and your life.
- Find a bravery inside yourself you never had to use, as you see your greatest fears for what they really are – illusions.
- Learn the meaning of TRUE relaxation.
- Learn how to overcome the feelings of attachment and aversion that unbalance our minds.
- Learn how to become more aware of your mental reactions, seeing them from a place of strength.
Meditation is one of the few practices that can help with every aspect of your life, as it deals with the source of all of your experiences – you! By including this life changing skill in our daily lives we can benefit a lot in many ways beyond measure. Research shows that being able to relax the body and mind on regular basis, improves the immune system, cures insomnia and reduces the symptoms of hypertension. In a study of health insurance statistics, meditators had 87% fewer hospitalizations for heart disease, 55% fewer for benign and malignant tumors, and 30% fewer for infectious diseases. By practicing daily meditations they had more than 50% fewer doctor visits than people who didn’t meditate, and have shown significant benefits for many health conditions, including heart disease, cholesterol, high blood pressure, insomnia, chronic pain, cancer, and immunity.
Learn mindful breathing, body awareness, cope with pain, day-to-day stress, release painful emotions and accelerate healing!
For Individual, Group and Phone/Online Sessions-
Please contact – Vibha Sharma
A Certified Life Coach & Specialist in the field of Meditation and Guided Imagery.